Google+ NIFTY INTRADAY VIEW FOR 12-24-2009 ~ NIFTY DEMYSTIFIED

Thursday, December 24, 2009

NIFTY INTRADAY VIEW FOR 12-24-2009


4940 was like rock. Bears were blown away by the force displayed by the bulls. It was like there was no barrier. I personally shorted around 5050 as discussed, for intra gains, while the importance of 4940 was discussed numerous times from positional perspective. These are the times when we overlook underlying longer term sentiments and outcome for quick gain. In all aspect of life :)... here is how nifty right now.

Supports: Immediate support @ 5145/30. Below that 5085-5060 will be place to initiate longs.
Resistances: It is clearly showing indication to move higher. Once 5185 is crossed, immediate target will be 5230-5300-5335/50-5440.
And this way I am completing my 200th posts. I am yet to believe the fact. A mere intention of blogging has become a nature and indispensable part of my life. What more can I ask for? Thank you my fellow readers, my friends, my well wishers. Thank you for everything.


Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. Congrats for your Double century.

    Please keep guiding us. Hope your health is good now.

    Have a good day.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done...congrats...keep up the good work.
    God bless you.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for ur unending encouragements. I am sure that I have got some best friends who continuously my erroneous work along with my good one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ C,
    Thank you so much sir, but a name will get me more clearer idea of my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on completion of 200th very valuable post.I request u give your views during intraday as and when timme permits.

    Happy Christmus and Wish u a Happy and Prosperous New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot Shankar, i'll definitely try to update intra day moves. As I am engaged with my own trading and other stuff, things get tough while posting intra. Will try my best though. Regards,

    Satyam Sit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrates for Double century,As I have started seeing your blogs just week ago and very very perfect to decide strtegy for nifty as i trade only in option(NIFTY)any way congrates and HAPPY NEW YEAR .K Kay Gujarat

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops.. It's your broadmind that u have accepted "Shankar's request" to post intra views.

    Please consider my request too..

    Can u please post your charts @ night itself, which will be helpful for homemaker/small trader like me, and if market time changes to 9 am then it will be more useful to read your charts.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete